I’ve been excited all week to tinker with my new sewing machine. Today I finally tackled
an ottoman update -I’m pretty happy with the results. I got a bit of Amy Butler home fabric, took the old material apart (used that as the template) & reused the zipper/velcro. I experimented with some fancy elastic supporting stitches. It’s great to have a machine with a variety of stitches, I feel like this whole world has opened up to me. The last photo is of the ottoman.
Last week we attended (and had a great time) at Minis in the Mountains. I got travel sick during one of the runs but nobody wants that racket so I’ll just pretend it didn’t happen. I also discovered a new beer. Photos posted.