Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didnt’ learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful. -Buddha.
I have many things to be grateful for. Here are some of the things on my list:
- My son, husband, family and the BC’s.
- Finding the neighbors from childhood on Facebook.
- Waking up today.
- Chicken Chili.
- The beans growing in our garden.
- Kale’s little sprint.
- Kale’s bare feet.
- Feeling sore because it means I’ve been active.
- Buttoning my work pants with no strain.
- New challenges.
- Hearing Kale and his dad laughing together.
- Clean teeth.
- Falling asleep on the sofa with my husband in the room.
- My husband sleeping in the same bed and letting me steal the covers without complaining all weekend.