- My feet are swollen a lot lately.
- I’m really looking forward to not being pregnant and summer time with Cheeto.
- I’m solar powered, cloudy weather isn’t my cup of tea. However, I really like rain.
- I’ve been eating a lot of chicken sandwiches lately.
- It turns out, I have ulcers. That explains a lot, I have to find out tomorrow if I can start treatment now or wait until I hatch this kid. We’ll probably hatch the kid first. But, I’ve eaten more tums in the last week than I have most of my life. That can’t be good.
- I’m tired a lot.
- I could sleep 14 hours a night if left to my own devices. But, the kid wakes me up kicking (probably hungry) and there’s that j-o-b thing to get to.
- I’m so glad I have my own office so I can veg out when I have down time.
- Speaking of work, I have a bonus check that has been lost since early November. I’m trying to have a good attitude about it, but really? How do you lose a check several times between departments?
- I still love my job. I realized the other day that this is the first time I’ve worked someone and have liked everyone I work with and feel good about what I’m doing.
- We have everything set for the kid. Last night we (Michael) rearranged the room and got the rest of the clothes put away. We also ran into another stash of diapers, I have no idea who brought them or when, but thanks people.
- I’m looking forward to the baby shower next week, it’ll be nice to visit with people. We get out, but lately it’s a lot of running errands and family time-it’ll be nice to see some friends.
- I want to cut my hair. Michael gets freaked out by it, he’s not fond of very short hair on women. I think it’s some weird reclamation thing. I’m hoping it passes. Normally when I feel this way I dye my hair or get some new shoes.
- I still can’t believe in about 6 weeks or so we’ll have a baby. I can’t wait to meet our son. He’s already got a little personality-he doesn’t like anything restraining him. When I’m driving and the seat belt tightens he’ll kick the seat belt. Or if I put anything on him he’ll kick at it. I imagine he’s saying, “dude, get out of my space, geez.” He also doesn’t like it when I lie on my right side, he’ll kick and kick until I move. (I think I may have mentioned that before.)